- Mono Bloc
ECOFLAM - Max Series
- • It has highly efficient fan ventilation system (HPV) that allows easy pairing with boilers that have high combustion chamber back pressure
- • The electrical wiring is kept simplified to facilitate easy disassembling and maintenance
- • It has a very easy to assemble Combustion Head that can be adjusted for precision
- • Max has a single bolt burner fixing and there is an option to firmly secure the flange in three different positions to facilitate easy maintenance
- • The hinge flange provides easy access to burner head without losing burner settings.
- • Max has an Air damper with advanced micrometric air regulation that can be adjusted to three different positions
- • It comes with Monoblock electrodes that result in easy and ready installation into the nozzle even after maintenance is done
- • Low NOx version class 3 with yellow flame are also available.
- • We offer select models that are available in High Temperature version and have “D” pump for light oil having viscosity of up to 200 cst
- • MAX 1 ÷ 12 operates with electrical frequency 50-60 Hz
- • The new control box Thermowatt allows improved interface with the technicians. Its digital display ( two-stage versions)) featuring the interactive language with pictograms, provides real-time information regarding the burner operation and statistics stored during the heating season.
ECOFLAM - MAIOR Series
- • All burners in this series have great versatility to suit different domestic, commercial and industrial applications
- • Burners suitable for flow rate up to 200 kg/hr come with aluminium casing and thereafter with steel casing and an on board electrical panel
- • Two stage with hydraulic or electric servomotor is available for burners suitable for flow rate of 400 kg/hr.
- • Progressive mechanical version with flow return nozzle is also available. From 700 kg/hr onwards there is a shut down flow system on the nozzle that is managed by coil
- • We also offer on demand Biodiesel compatible kit
- • There is an on-demand option for continuous ventilation
- • There is also an on-demand special version having a three stage operation available up to 600 kg/hr
- • There is a Duoblock range up to 25000 kW
- • Ecoflam provides the electronic range with BMS ranging from output of 2 MW up to 17 MW in monoblock and up to 25 MW in duoblock configuration with an electrical panel that has been assembled into the burner and can also be offered with a separate switch cabinet on request.
- • It comes with an adjustable combustion head that enables regulation and matching with various combustion chambers
- • There is also a modulating version with PID system controller with digital set point display and real time value
ECOFLAM – MINOR Series
MINOR is the ideal solution for your space and noise related problems
MINOR burners’ vast range is an outcome of consistent and deep research that has been undertaken in the field of oil combustion
These are burners that work superbly courtesy of the cutting-edge ventilation technologies and air fuel mixture that gives them the ability to generate low combustion, but, superior combustion stability and high efficiency
MINOR burners give you peace of mind as they emit much lesser pollutants and work perfectly safe
MINOR’s optional nozzle pre-heater system provides consistent fuel viscosity and temperature that ensures long-term superior boiler efficiencies